giovedì 25 dicembre 2008

Christmas morning song

[pic]

Where's my Christmas morning
there isn't even snow?
Where are all the presents,
my stocking filled with gold?
And why'd I light these candels,
when all I want is sweets?
Where's my Christmas morning
cause Santa converted me.

So now I'm with my bible
the good book in my hand.
Praying hard that one day,
I'll be an honest man.
And as I turn the pages,
confusion covers me.
Where are all the chapters on lights
and Christmas trees?

So all right now I know,
the holidays are a corporate ass hole.
So all right, but for me,
the holidays bring the warmest feelings.

So now I find the preacher
and tell him preach to me,
preach about the gumdrops
and cookies shaped like trees.
He says "son your crazy, this day our lord was born"
and I replied "even Jesus likes cakes and unicorns".

So all right, now I know
the holidays are a corporate ass hole
so all right, but for me,
the holidays bring the warmest feelings.

So where's my christmas morning,
it keeps deceiving me,
I hear from all my best friends
they run the stairs with glee
and when I ask my momma
she says Santa knows I'm a jew.
I say how could he know this,
did he borrow money from you?

Sing with me, merrily oh I just want a Christmas tree
something with a star that's guiding me.

Nessun commento: